Come to us for…
- Highly specialized equipment
- A dedicated team that operates and maintains the equipment
- Industry solutions and scientific research projects (examples)
- Open access with a flexible and proactive attitude
Nanocenter is a reliable partner which can help you to optimize performance and ensure the quality you strive for.
The quality of material going into a manufactured product is as important as the reliability of the production process. Materials testing helps us to understand and quantify whether a specific material or treatment is suitable for a particular application.
Nanocenter experts evaluate material quality which provides the insight to improve performance and resolve failure or contamination issues. Different materials have very diverse properties that impact performance. Our experts use state-of-the-art equipment and relevant techniques to provide you with a confidential consultation, expert analysis, and reliable results.
We perform analysis of quality and defects in raw materials and industrial production materials.
Characterization is the core of all progress in nanotechnology, which requires state-of-the-art techniques. The modern characterization equipment end methods which will be assembled within the Nanocenter will allow the use of high technology to the partners, which would otherwise be inaccessible to them individually because of prohibitively high cost.
We support a wide range of sample types and industries including automotive aerospace, chemicals, polymers and plastics, adhesives, electronics, textiles, composites, consumer products, nanomaterials, and much more.
The basic equipment for material analysis and characterization is assembled based on the needs of the partners and includes microscopy of different kinds, advanced spectroscopic characterization methods, surface probes of different kinds, nanoscale characterization tools, and advanced techniques for the investigation of dynamical processes in nanomaterials:
- Scanning probe microscopies (STM, AFM, MFM, Kelvin probe, etc.),
- electron microscopy and microanalysis (particularly advanced and combined HRSEM-SPM adapted techniques specially designed for nanomaterials),
- spectroscopies (from X-rays to THz and STS),
- diverse optical spectroscopies (Femtosecond spectroscopy, Raman, confocal fluorescence microscopy).